Intercultural Competence – Training & Workshops
Develop intercultural competencies and learn with the help of our training course
“Intercultural Communication – It takes more than language” to get to know and understand other cultures.
Register now for the next event! We are looking forward to it :-)
COURSE OBJECTIVES & CONTENTS
Intercultural Competence – Training
Develop intercultural competence and get to know and understand other cultures with the help of our training “Intercultural Communication – It takes more than language”.
In the two-day seminar:
- Definition and background of “Intercultural Communication”
- Categorization of cultures
- Dealing with prejudices, stereotypes
- Importance of language
- Values, manners, behaviors as well as taboos in a professional context
- Comparison of six predefined cultures/countries (on request, these can be adapted for an in-house seminar or workshop
This intercultural training is aimed at:
- Departments in companies whose employees come from different countries
- Internationally active entrepreneurs, managers, employees from the areas of trade, sales, marketing, customer service
- Individuals who would like to acquire more knowledge about other cultures and countries and improve their intercultural competence
- Individuals who want to maintain but also further develop international business relationships
If you have any questions, please contact us directly!
Are you interested in a (short) workshop tailored to your needs?
Just send us an email with your wishes and ideas and we will contact you immediately with further details and a customized offer.